Good afternoon! Today is the release day for the Hero Arts April My Monthly Hero kit and it’s a must-have!! You should have arrived from Yana but if not, you can head to the Hero Arts Blog to start at the beginning! The April kit is now available for purchase at Hero Arts but once they’re sold out, they’re gone for good so make sure to head over and shop soon!
- 6″x8″ clear stamp set
- 18 coordinating Frame Cuts dies
- 1 bottle Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops (Duck Egg Blue)
- 3 ink cubes (Lavender, Light Teal, Midnight)
- 2 half sheets Onyx shimmer cardstock (5.5″ x 8.5″)
- 2 half sheets Pink shimmer cardstock (5.5″ x 8.5″)
- 2 half sheets Tiffany Blue cardstock (5.5″ x 8.5″)
- 18″ long pearl string
- Themed paper clips
The kit value is $70, an amazing deal at $34.99.
- SA103 Diamond Stencil
- CM159 You Are Fabulous
- DC211 Dress Up Stamp and Cut
- DI379 Paper Layering Eiffel Tower
- DI378 Paper Layering Ballerina
- DI375 3D Shopping Bag Fancy Die
- The Hero Arts Blog
- Jennifer McGuire
- Wanda Guess
- May Park
- Yana Smakula
- Jessica Frost-Ballas —> You are here!
- Amy Tsuruta
- Lydia Fiedler
- Ilina Crouse
- Heather Ruwe
- Libby Hickson
- Michelle Short
Thanks so much for visiting and enjoy the hop!
Interested in the products I used? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. (Affiliate disclosure can be found here). Your purchases help keep my blog running and I thank you for the support!!