Good morning! Today I’m excited to be sharing a genius new product and inspiration from a relatively new crafting company, Penguin Palace Stamps! Sharon designed the Stencils 360° as a revolutionary way of using circular stencils to easily create gorgeous patterns and designs and it is so much fun to use! It’s totally not the same thing but it reminds me a bit of spirograph art!
I kept things fairly simple today and used the two barrels of the Sacred Lotus stencil with distress oxide inks to create a bright and cheery card! I didn’t use the stencil included in the Stencils 360° Starter Kit but the kit contains:
1) Stencils 360° (a 10-piece set):
- The Base™, and the following pieces which fits in the centre
- one 8″ Guide Rings™ – for working with all 8″ 360°™ Stencils
- one 6″ Guide Rings™ – for working with all 6″ 360°™ Stencils
- one 4″ Guide Rings™ – for working with all 4″ 360°™ Stencils
- one Paper Positioner for 4″ square size cardstock
- one Paper Positioner for 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ A2 size cardstock
- one Paper Positioner for 4 3/4″ square size cardstock
- one Paper Positioner for 6″ square size cardstock
- one Paper Positioner for 7″ square size cardstock
- one Paper Positioner for 7 1/2″ square size cardstock
2) One circular stencil (8″ diameter): Waterspout Stencils 360°™, and
3) One Adhesive Eraser (size: 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″)
And right now the Stencils 360° Starter Kit is on sale for $48!
Really, the stenciling does all the work for you! 😉 And then I just finished the card with one of the sentiment dies from the new release and a few enamel dots!
It’s really easier to explain how the Stencils 360° works in the video so I hope you’ll check it out! If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I’ll try to help you out! Make sure to visit the full release over at Penguin Palace Stamps and let me know if any of those stencils catch your attention! 😉
To celebrate the release Penguin Palace Stamps is giving away a gift card so make sure you leave a comment at each hop stop for the most chances to win! You should have arrived from Jenny and Ashley is your next stop!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and enjoy the hop!!