- There are 57 Core Ink pads and Inkers in this line
- 6 brand new to Hero ink colors
- 12 brand new to Hero cardstock colors
- Bundles are available for all 57 Core Inks – an ink pad + inker
- Bundle is available for purchasing all 6 new Core Ink pads
- Index Labels are available for purchase, for organizing your ink pads & inkers
- Free Core Ink swatch chart
- During June 20-26, any purchase of 6 or more ink pads or ink pads+inkers will receive a free set of index labels!
Today I’m sharing a card using two of the new inks blended onto one of our new cardstocks!
Passion Flower has always been one of my favorite Hero Arts inks and I’m super excited that we now have a matching Passion Flower cardstock! I used blending brushes to blend Espresso and Amethyst Core Ink onto the cardstock letting it fade at the bottom to the natural light purple Passion Flower cardstock color.
Next I stamped the large floral image from Sweet as Honey with Espresso Core Ink and added some of the individual flowers from Beelieve to fill up the top corner. I added a sentiment from Hello There Stamp & Cut die-cut from Fall Glitter cardstock for a little extra sparkle. Brown and purple isn’t one of my usual color combos but I really love how warm and rich it looks together!
And that’s it for me! Hop along for lots of inspiration using the new ink and cardstock colors and be sure to check out the Hero Arts blog all week for more ideas and inspiration!!
To celebrate the Color Week release Hero Arts is giving away a prize pack of the new core inks and inkers to one lucky winner selected from the comments across all of the blogs in the hop so make sure you leave a comment at each hop stop for the most chances to win! Comments must be left before Sunday, June 26 at 11:59pm PT, and the winner will be announced on the Hero Arts blog the following week. You should have arrived from Lydia and Ilina is your next stop!
Interested in the products I used? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. (Affiliate disclosure can be found here). Your purchases help keep my blog running and I thank you for the support!