Good afternoon! Today is the release day for the Hero Arts May My Monthly Hero kit and it’s a must-have!! You should have arrived from Wanda but if not, you can head to the Hero Arts Blog to start at the beginning! The May kit is now available for purchase at Hero Arts but once they’re sold out, they’re gone for good so make sure to head over and shop soon!
The kit contains:
- 1 4” x 6” clear stamp set
- 18 coordinating dies (5 Fancy Dies & 13 Frame Cuts)
- 1 6” x 6” stencil
- More than 2.5 teaspoons cyrene sequins
- 3 ink cubes (Deep Blue, Aqua, Amethyst)
- 5 5” x 6” acetate sheets
- 1 bottle of turquoise silk liquid ink (iridescent)
- 3 sheets of 6” x 6” lightweight paper (Ice blue, Marble Tissue and Swirl Tissue)
The kit value is $70, an amazing deal at $34.99.
- The Hero Arts Blog
- Jennifer McGuire
- Wanda Guess
- Jessica Frost-Ballas —> You are here!
- May Park
- Heather Ruwe
- Yana Smakula
- Amy Tsuruta
- Lydia Fiedler
- Libby Hickson
- Michelle Short
- Ilina Crouse
- Clare Prezzia
Interested in the products I used? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. (Affiliate disclosure can be found here). Your purchases help keep my blog running and I thank you for the support!!