Good morning! The December Holiday Cheer card kit is now available and is perfect for your holiday crafting!
This kit is JAM-PACKED with tons of fabulous crafty Christmas products:
- 6 x 8 inch Simon Says Stamp Christmas Cheer clear stamp set
- 2.25 x 2 inch Candy Canes and Bows Simon Says Stamp wafer die
- Daniel Smith custom watercolor palette
- Simon Says Stamp Reindeer custom watercolor card
- Simon Says Stamp Ornament custom watercolor card
- Carta Bella Santa’s Workshop 6 x 6 paper pad
- Carta Bella Santa’s Workshop phrases sticker
- Carta Bella Santa’s Workshop accents sticker
- Tim Holtz Distress Festive Berries oxide ink pad
- Simon Says Stamp 3-pack pre-scored Audrey Blue cards
- Darice sequins – red or green
- Simon Says Stamp small red tag
- Simon Says Stamp Metallic White envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Metallic Audrey Blue envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Metallic Schoolhouse Red envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Green Leaf cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Lipstick Red cardstock
- Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock
I’m sharing two very different cards today using the two large images from the 6×8 Holiday Cheer set!
My first card uses that adorably cute Santa! I stamped him with versafine, heat-embossed him with clear embossing powder and then colored him with copics before fussy-cutting him. I cut off the carpet because I wanted an outdoor scene but he would work great indoors or outdoors! 😉 I added a few white gel pen accents and some chunky and prisma glitter on his hat! Oh, I also scribbled some writing on the “list” with a copic multi-liner!
Next I took one of the pieces of patterned papers included in the kit and stamped the snowflakes from the Holiday Cheer set with versamark before heat-embossing them with clear embossing powder. I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock and heat-embossed it with red embossing powder. Then I tore the paper to create snowy hills and adhered them to the snowflake background. I added my santa with foam mounting tape and finished the card with a few of the sparkly red sequins included in the kit!
For my second card I wanted to do a little no line pencil coloring on that Christmas tree but I also wanted to use the audrey blue folded cards included in the kit so I decided to make a white tree with teal ornaments! I stamped the tree with unicorn white pigment ink and then colored it with polychromos colored pencils. I started by adding a layer of white to each section, colored over it with my darker shades, and then blended it with more white colored pencil!
I added a few nuvo drops in a coordinating color for the ornaments on the tree but you could also leave them just colored with colored pencils! I stamped the sentiment onto the lipstick red cardstock included in the kit and heat-embossed it with white embossing powder. I trimmed the sentiments down to thin labels and adhered them to the card with foam mounting tape. Finally I added a few red sequins to finish the card!
I hope this gives you some ideas for the new Holiday Cheer kit! Remember, you can also subscribe to their no-obligation kits and receive them monthly for $29.99, or purchase them each month for $34.99 (while supplies last). I have a feeling this fun holiday kit is going to sell out VERY quickly so if you’re interested I’d recommend heading over and picking up the December kit as soon as possible! 😉 Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Interested in the products I used? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. (Affiliate disclosure can be found here). Your purchases help keep my blog running and I thank you for the support!!