Good morning! The April 2019 Hello Darling card kit from Simon Says Stamp is now available and perfect for your springtime crafting! The kit contains:
- Simon Says Stamp EXCLUSIVE Rainboot Planter wafter die
- Simon Says Stamp EXCLUSIVE Hello Darling 6 x 8 inch clear stamp set
- Simple Stories Spring Farmhouse Double Sided papers
- 2 Sheets of SImple Stories stickers for Spring Farmhouse
- 1 sheet Sizzix black foam with double sided adhesive
- 1 Kraft 6 x 6 inch heavy cardstock paper
- Tonic Bohemian Teal Nuvo Vintage Drops
- Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Dark Chocolate envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Metallic Sea Glass envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Ivory envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Dark Chocolate cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Sea Glass cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Ivory cardstock
Today I used a bunch of Simon Says Stamp inks to create a colorful panel!
I stamped the flowers and foliage with fog gray, slate gray, hollyhock, rosie cheeks, hot lips, watermelon, and duckling ink until I filled the panel. I started with the largest flower and stamped it randomly across the panel with two inks. Then I moved to the next largest flower and continued until I was filling in empty spots with leaves and berries!
Next I die-cut a panel of vellum with a stitched rectangle die. Then I stamped the sentiment with versamark. I sprinkled black embossing powder on the top half of the image, tapped off the excess, and then sprinkled gold tinsel embossing powder across the bottom. As long as you tap off the excess before switching to a new color you shouldn’t get any mixing of the powders. I love the look of the dipped sentiment and that gold really sparkles! I adhered the vellum panel over the floral panel with vellum adhesive. The I stamped the rest of the sentiment onto black cardstock and heat-embossed it with white embossing powder. I used the Sentiment Label dies to die-cut it down to a thin label and adhered it to the card with foam mounting tape. Finally I added a few metallic gold sequins to finish the card!
I hope this gives you some ideas for the new Hello Darling kit! Remember, you can also subscribe to their no-obligation kits and receive them monthly for $29.99, or purchase them each month for $34.99 (while supplies last). I have a feeling this gorgeous kit is going to sell out so if you’re interested I’d recommend heading over and picking up the April kit as soon as possible! 😉 Thanks so much for stopping by and have an amazing day!
Interested in the products I used? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. (Affiliate disclosure can be found here). Your purchases help keep my blog running and I thank you for the support!!
Tara Prince says