The moment has arrived!! Alex Syberia Designs Kickstarter Campaign is live!
This great milestone called for some big celebrations! Throughout the duration of the Kickstarter Campaign, Alex Syberia Designs will be hosting 4 hops:
- 15 September 2022 – Hop 1: Blog hop
- 23 September 2022 – Hop 2: Instagram hop
- 5 October 2022 – Hop 3: Blog hop
- 13 October 2022 – Hop 4: Instagram hop
GIVEAWAY PRIZES | OVER £1000/$1200 IN TOTAL
- Alex Syberia Designs:
- Full September Release Bundle (worth £329/$395)
- Two bundles to choose from: Floral Bundle (worth £160/$192) or Cuties Bundle (worth £108/$129) *
- Artcreatiu – 25€ Gift Card
- Bearly Art – $50 Gift Card (open to US participants only)
- Catherine Pooler Designs – $30 Gift Card
- Crafty Purple Frog – £25 Gift Card
- Kit & Clowder – 30$ Gift Card
- La papelería de Lola – 25€ Gift Card
- Organizemore – $50 Gift Card
- Picket Fence Studios – $75 Gift Card
- Seize the Stamp – CHF 50
- The Gray Muse – $50 Gift Card
- Tonic Studios – £100/$100 Gift Card
- Wow! Embossing powder – £20/$20 Gift Card
* Check the Kickstarter Campaign for more info
That’s a total of 15 prizes for 15 lucky winners! To be in with a chance to win one of these amazing prizes all you have to do is play along with each of the four hops! Alex Syberia Designs will draw winners from those entrants that have played along the hops by 16th October 2022.
Our first hop is a blog hop and it couldn’t be easier to enter. All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post as well as those of the other amazing designers in this hop. You can see the full list, with links to each blog, below.
Winners will be announced on the Alex Syberia Designs blog on the 23rd October 2022.
BLOG HOP 1 | DESIGNERS LIST
Below is the complete list of the super talented designers who are sharing their creations with us today:
- Alex Syberia Designs
- Alberto Gava
- Bibi Cameron
- Bonnie Crane
- Brenda Noelke
- Carly Tee
- Cheryl Espie
- Colleen Balija
- Elin Venge
- Hannelie Bester
- Jessica Frost-Ballas –> You are here!
- Jo Herbert
- Jo Laverty
- Laura Fadora
- Lien Leysen
- Michelle Short
- Natasha Vacca
- Rachel Alvarado
- Raquel Arribas
- Tae Eun Yoo
- Tina Wilstrup
- Yasmin Diaz
Today I’m sharing a card using the gorgeous Modern Weave Layering Stencil set!
I blended the stencil layers with salvaged patina, uncharted mariner, and chipped sapphire distress oxide inks in alternating directions. Once the inks were totally dry I added a layer of sparkle glitter paste to one of the layers for a little extra shimmer (of course)! Then I finished the card with a sentiment from another set in the release adhered over a tangle of gold metallic thread.