Good morning! The January Snow Much card kit from Simon Says Stamp is now available and is perfect for your holiday crafting!
This kit is PACKED with tons of adorable crafty winter products:
- Simon Says Stamp Snow Much 6×8 Clear Stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp Twirling Ice Skater die
- 12 Double Sided Echo Park Celebrate Winter 6 x 6 papers
- Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
- *NEW*Tim Holtz Ranger Custom Blend Distress Oxide ink pad
- 1 Package Darice White pom poms
- 1 Package Darice Spring Assortment pom poms
- Ranger Mini Glossy Accents
- 3 Large Black tags
- 1 spool of white thread
- 1 set of needles
- Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red envelope
- Simon Says Stamp White 120# cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Surf Blue cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Island Blue cardstock
I’m sharing a cute card and matching envelope using the 6×8 Snow Much set and some patterned papers included in the kit! This would be a perfect Valentine’s Day card but I’m actually using it as an anniversary card since my anniversary is in mid-January!
Aren’t those penguins adorable?! To start I stamped two along with the heart onto white cardstock with versafine and heat-embossed them with clear embossing powder. I added a few accents with copic markers and a white gel pen and then fussy cut them.
Next I layered the pattern paper to create a snowy night sky. I heat-embossed a few snowflakes onto the blue plaid paper with white embossing powder. I used the Drifting Stitches border die to die-cut the ground for my penguins. Then I layered them onto a white card base and used foam mounting tape to adhere my penguins and liquid adhesive for my heart. I stamped the sentiment onto a stitched banner and heat-embossed it with red embossing powder. Finally I added a little nuvo crystal glaze to the penguin’s beaks and the heart to finish the card!
I hope this gives you some ideas for the new Snow Much kit! Remember, you can also subscribe to their no-obligation kits and receive them monthly for $29.99, or purchase them each month for $34.99 (while supplies last). I have a feeling this cute kit is going to sell out VERY quickly so if you’re interested I’d recommend heading over and picking up the January kit as soon as possible! 😉 Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Interested in the products I used? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. (Affiliate disclosure can be found here). Your purchases help keep my blog running and I thank you for the support!!