Good morning! The February 2019 Love Always card kit from Simon Says Stamp is now available and perfect for your love-themed crafting! This kit is FULL of gorgeous, romantic Valentine’s products:
- *NEW* Simon Says Stamp “Love Always” 6×8 inch clear stamp set
- *NEW* Simon Says Stamp “Rose Lattice” Background cling stamp
- *NEW* Simon Says Stamp jar of Unicorn Dust Prisma glitter
- Simon Says Stamp set of 3 A2 scored Black notecards
- Simon Says Stamp Metallic Ivory envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Metallic Cotton Candy envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Metallic Silver envelope
- Simon Says Stamp Clear fine embossing powder
- We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy floss in 3 colors
- Authentique Romance 6 x 6 double sided papers
- 1 Sheet 8.5 x 11 Neenah Desert Storm 80# cardstock
- 1 Sheet 8.5 x 11 Simon Says Stamp Ivory cardstock
- 1 Sheet 8.5 x 11 Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy cardstock
- 1 Sheet 8.5 x 11 Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink cardstock
Today I created a relatively CAS card using some of the stamps from the Love Always set with minimal pencil coloring! I’ll definitely share more with the kit but this was the card that really popped into my head when I started looking at all the kit stamps!
I just love the elements in this set…the sentiments are beautiful, the music staff, and the hearts! *Swoon*! I started by stamping the music staves with barely beige ink onto kraft paper included in the kit. I changed the direction of the staff and where I started the stamping to get a pattern. Then I stamped the hearts onto the panel with intense black ink and colored them with caran d’ache luminance pencils. Finally I stamped the sentiment over the panel with versamark and heat-embossed it with gold embossing powder. My husband and I are both career musicians and I think this will be the perfect valentine for him! 🙂
I hope this gives you some ideas for the new Love Always kit! Remember, you can also subscribe to their no-obligation kits and receive them monthly for $29.99, or purchase them each month for $34.99 (while supplies last). I have a feeling this beautiful kit is going to sell out VERY quickly so if you’re interested I’d recommend heading over and picking up the February kit as soon as possible! 😉 Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Interested in the products I used? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. (Affiliate disclosure can be found here). Your purchases help keep my blog running and I thank you for the support!!