Good morning! The March 2019 Lucky Rainbow card kit from Simon Says Stamp is now available and perfect for your crafting! This kit is FULL of cheerful, bright, and vibrant spring and St. Patrick’s Day products:
- Lawn Fawn Really Rainbows 6 x 6 inch paper
- Simon Says Stamp Amazing 6 x 8 inch clear stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp Wooly Lucky 3 x 4 inch clear stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp Lucky hybrid ink cube
- Simon Says Stamp Metallic Gold envelope
- 2 Simon Says Stamp White envelopes
- Doodlebug Lots o’ Luck Icons cardstock stickers
- Buttons Galore & More Lucky Charmz embellishments
- Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Blue Violet cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Orange Peel cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine cardstock
- Simon Says Stamp Green Apple cardstock
Today I created a pair of vibrant cards using the card kit stamp set but going slightly off-holiday to show how you can use this set year-round!
To start I placed the round stamps on the lid of my MISTI in a cascading pattern. Then I stamped then onto strathmore bristol cardstock with versamark and heat-embossed them with white embossing powder. I blended distress oxide ink in peacock feathers, mermaid lagoon, blueprint sketch, and wilted violet across the panel and then spritzed it with shimmer spray. I blotted off the excess water and then splattered the panel with gold paint and white paint. I let those dry and then stamped a few more circles on the panel and heat-embossed them with gold embossing powder.
I stamped the sentiment onto black cardstock with versamark and heat-embossed it with gold embossing powder. I trimmed it down and adhered it to the card with foam mounting tape. To finish the card I added a sprinkling of metallic gold sequins and teal enamel dots!
My second card follows the same process but uses candied apple, abandoned coral, picked raspberry, and spun sugar distress oxide ink!
I finished this card with a different sentiment and some of the gold stars included in the kit along with metallic gold sequins!
I hope this gives you some ideas for the new Lucky Rainbow kit! Remember, you can also subscribe to their no-obligation kits and receive them monthly for $29.99, or purchase them each month for $34.99 (while supplies last). I have a feeling this cute kit is going to sell out VERY quickly so if you’re interested I’d recommend heading over and picking up the March kit as soon as possible! 😉 Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Interested in the products I used? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. (Affiliate disclosure can be found here). Your purchases help keep my blog running and I thank you for the support!!