Did you know that Kickstarter is all or nothing? That means that Alex Syberia Designs need to reach their funding goal to be able to go ahead and manufacture this beautiful collection, so please, help them! You can back them on their Kickstarter Campaign and you can help them spread the word about it!
Remember that you have some fantastic discounts, which are only available through their Kickstarter Campaign.
GIVEAWAY PRIZES | OVER £1000/$1200 IN TOTAL
- Alex Syberia Designs:
- Full September Release Bundle (worth £329/$395)
- Two bundles to choose from: Floral Bundle (worth £160/$192) or Cuties Bundle (worth £108/$129) *
- Artcreatiu – 25€ Gift Card
- Bearly Art – $50 Gift Card (open to US participants only)
- Catherine Pooler Designs – $30 Gift Card
- Crafty Purple Frog – £25 Gift Card
- Kit & Clowder – 30$ Gift Card
- La papelería de Lola – 25€ Gift Card
- Organizemore – $50 Gift Card
- Picket Fence Studios – $75 Gift Card
- Seize the Stamp – CHF 50
- The Gray Muse – $50 Gift Card
- Tonic Studios – £100/$100 Gift Card
- Wow! Embossing powder – £20/$20 Gift Card
* Check the Kickstarter Campaign for more info
That’s a total of 15 prizes for 15 lucky winners! To be in with a chance to win one of these amazing prizes all you have to do is play along with each of the four hops! Alex Syberia Designs will draw winners from those entrants that have played along the hops by 16th October 2022.
To enter, leave a comment on this blog post as well as those of all other amazing designers. You can see the full list, with links to each blog, below.
Winners will be announced on the Alex Syberia Designs blog on the 23rd October 2022.
BLOG HOP 2 | DESIGNERS LIST
- Alex Syberia Designs
- Bonnie Crane
- Brenda Noelke
- Carly Tee
- Cheryl Espie
- Colleen Balija
- Elin Venge
- Hannelie Bester
- Jessica Frost-Ballas –> You are here!
- Jo Herbert
- Jo Laverty
- Laura Fadora
- Lien Leysen
- Michelle Short
- Natasha Vacca
- Raquel Arribas
- Tina Wilstrup
- Yasmin Diaz
Today I’m sharing a fun winter card using the adorable Smile and Wave set! You can find another card of mine using this set HERE.
I stamped the adorable penguins and colored them with copic markers before die-cutting them with the coordinating dies. I just love the surfing one in the middle!
Then I created a blended background using distress oxide inks and tore a piece of white cardstock to create a snowy hill for them. I added a sentiment from the Smile and Wave set and then arranged my penguins on the card with foam mounting tape!