But I’m back (and hopefully it won’t be another year before my 4th stamp study!)!! I’ve realized that I will often use a stamp set once or twice and then it’ll get put away for months (or until I pull it for a destash). And most of the time when I use the set I only make one card…not only is it a little depressing to spend all that money and only use a stamp set once or twice, but it’s also a little sad because most of the time I have a lot of ideas when I first get a stamp set but by the time I pull it out again I’ve lost that inspiration. I had a lot of fun with my first two stamp studies so when the new stamp and die sets arrived from Concord and 9th’s February release I just let loose and kept creating until I ran out of ideas! And ten cards later, here we are! I’m not going to go into specific details for each card but please feel free to leave a comment if you’ve got any questions!
I guess it’s not technically a single stamp set study since I used the entire February release from Concord & 9th but I’ll let it slide! 😉 Just some basic notes:
- To create the colorful flowers I painted a large background wash using Winsor and Newton watercolors in Winsor Orange Red Shade and Opera Rose…I die-cut the entire piece of watercolor paper including flowers that were partially white and I really love how those ones turned out!
- When embossing on black cardstock with white embossing powder THOROUGHLY cover your cardstock with the powder tool. You can always remove excess powder with a swiffer cloth.
- I added various embellishments, sequins, gemstones, splatter, and enamel dots
- I die-cut the ‘beautiful’ word die with black glitter paper for a little extra sparkle
- I stamped the flowers with Altenew inks (exact colors listed below)
And that’s it! Hope you enjoyed my stamp study…I’d love to know if you have a favorite in this study or if you have a stamp set you’d like me to focus on next! Thanks so much for visiting and have a fabulous day!
Interested in the products I used? To make them easy for you to find, I have listed them below. (Affiliate disclosure can be found here). Your purchases help keep my blog running and I thank you for the support!)